President Barack Obama issued his most passionate denunciation yet of Isis, vowing to “destroy” the group in a relentless, strong and smart campaign that is consistent with the nation’s values. But the speech — intended to reassure a nervous nation — didn’t announce an overhaul of a policy that critics have branded insufficient to take on the evolving threat. Last week’s mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, was a terrorist attack by a couple who had gone down the “dark path of radicalization” and embraced a “perverted” form of Islam. “This was an act of terrorism designed to kill innocent people,” Obama said. “Here’s what I want you to know. The threat from terrorism is real, but we will overcome it. We will destroy Isil and any other organization that tries to harm us.” Doing so will allow the Syrian people and every country, including our allies, but also countries like Russia, to focus on the common goal of destroying Isil — a group that threatens us all.
But, there is still a part that must be translated in English
We will continue to provide training and equipment to tens of thousands of Iraqi and Syrian forces fighting Isil on the ground so that we take away their safe havens. Is Obama still dreaming to enforce the Syrian opposition to be able to fight both the Syrian regime and Isis? Or does he mean that we will provide training and equipments to the Syrian army which is fighting Isil?
Things to do:
2) To prevent Qatar from supporting the terrorists
3) To accept the collaboration with Assad against the terrorists and to stop talking about the “moderate opposition” and to accept that the Syrian people are able to choose their president.
4) To do everything to make possible the important meeting between the Syrian regime and the opposition on the 1st of January, even if the US have to threaten Saudia Arabia.
5) To announce that the Muslim Brotherhood organization is a terrorist group and the mother of all terrorists and to stop dealing with Egypt with a “double face”.
6) Finally, to reach a final solution for the Palestinian problem at the expense of Israel interests.
We will defeat them
On this occasion, I invite you to listen to this strong call against the terrorists: ‘We will defeat them’, on the mouth of many Egyptians who spoke in the name of the Egyptian people, the same people who asked the Muslim Brotherhood on the 30th of June 2013 to go to hell and the same people who asked the Salafists on December 2015 to go to the same place.
The video text
Two Saints Church, prison break, police stations
Rafah, Farafra, Sinai, El Arish, Karm el Qawadis
El Husseiny Abu Deif, Sheikh Emad Efat,
Major General el Batran, Major General Nabil Farag
Soldier Shenouda Anwar Eshaq, Colonel Mohamed Mabrouk
How many martyrs on our borders
our streets, the university, martyrs of every Friday
How many fathers, sons, babies,
How many times we will mourn
We are not scared and we are not kidding
As a mother, father, husband, wife, son, daughter
We are not scared
It’s time now
We will stand against terrorism
We will defeat them
With our unity, our will and nationalism
Together we will stand against them whoever they are
Long Live Egypt
Together against terrorism